When empty, this fantastic decanter shows off the pristine clarity of its source material, refracting light throughout the curved stopper and body, swirled stem, and fluted collar. Now imagine it half filled with a tawny port, burnished gold bourbon, or the deep amber of a fine cognac: your home’s ambient light will bring those tints to fiery life. An echo of a heart shape makes this decanter a grand anniversary gift, while the overall design complements the rest of our Cavendish line.
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
H 10¾ x W 5½ x D 5½, 32 oz