Boasting a silhouette somewhere between architectural and organic, our Geo Bowl charms with clear beauty when left empty for display, or used at the table as salad or dessert bowls. Consider purely decorative contents, too: striped river rocks, surf-tossed sea glass, pinecones gathered on a forest walk, a sand garden with succulents—the simplest things take on a charming resonance when curated inside these hand-blown bowls.
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
H 7 x W 10½ x D 10½