Our Cavendish Ice Bucket is a classic vessel to host celebratory spirits, display collections of colorful treats and treasures, or, when left empty, grace your home with its quiet beauty. Handmade in our American studios, this ice bucket shines with the light-refracting purity of our glass, its elegant proportions echoing the rest of the beloved Cavendish line, one of Simon Pearce’s original designs. This is a substantial piece, weighty and fluted at the stem, displaying the distinct quality of an heirloom.
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
H 10¼ x W 10¼ x D 7⅞